Stress, Anxiety, Fear, Panic, Depression, Sleeplessness, Calm, Peace, Loneliness, Meditation, and Counselling.
In today’s extremely unpredictable, severely competitive, and profoundly divided world, extreme emotional stress is becoming the most obvious phenomenon among people of all age groups. Often unidentified and unaddressed, even a simple stress leads to a great many ailments including anxiety, fear, panic, sleeplessness, and depression. All yielding greater challenges in personal as well as professional relationships. In this interactive, self-paced, affordable, interactive, yet completely online course U. Mahesh Prabhu presents a simple yet effective, time-tested as well as timeless, non-medical, Vedic approach to identifying as well as alleviating not just stress but also the resultant fear, anxiety, sleeplessness, and depression from one’s mind by knowing, understanding, and realizing, the true nature of your mind to transform it for achieving greater balance, peace and prosperity sheerly by channelizing one’s thoughts.
The course quotes extensively from the little know and, even, mistranslated Vedic texts like Charaka Samhita, Sushruta Samhita, Yoga Vashistha (from Valmiki’s Ramayana), Shanti Parva (from Vyasa’s Mahabharata), Bhartrihari Niti & Vairagya Shataka, Gitas of Krishna, Avadhoota Dattatreya, Ashtavakra, vis-à-vis Kautilya’s Arthashastra as well as Artha Sutras.
This course helps you to understand:
- Relationship between the body and the mind
- Understanding Emotions of the mind
- Co-relationship between the mind, its thoughts, and concerns
- Understanding Positive, Negative, and Indifferent thoughts
- Concept of Conscious, Unconscious & Subconscious
- Six eternal enemies of the mind
- The mind and social relationships
- Mind in individual, familial, social, national, and global setup
- Keeping mind calm under extreme circumstances
- Identifying the root cause of stress, anxiety, strain, panic attacks, sleeplessness, and depression to alleviate them.
This a completely online course which you can sign-up and start immediately at any given point in time. It comprises of seven one hour long pre-recorded video presentation by U. Mahesh Prabhu followed by 4 hours of interactive time with the course author which is manually scheduled at your convenience through a form provided in the course module. These interactive sessions can either be used to clarify doubts or even as a counselling session with the course author by the participants.